18 Nov NEW OPEN VACANCY: Communication and Membership Officer
The European Federation of Education Employers is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient, and well-organized Communication and Membership Officer who would be able to join our small team with entrepreneurial spirit as soon as possible, preferably from 2 January 2023 onwards. EFEE offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation that operates at the forefront of social and educational policy developments in Europe. We have a flat and open organisational structure, providing great room for personal and professional development. This post is located in Brussels yet home-working is frequently the rule rather than the exception. Extensive travel within Europe may be required. The position is full-time.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating/assisting in EU project work where EFEE is a partner;
• Organisation of events/ seminars /study visits;
• Management of membership relations;
• Outreach to new potential member organizations;
• Responding to member requests and queries;
• Website content management and dissemination of information (newsflash);
• Management of EFEE communication strategy
• Video recording, management of Youtube channels
• Drafting report
The profile we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (European studies, international relations, law, sociology, pedagogy, etc.);
• Passion for educational, social and employment policy issues;
• Strong motivation and high amount of initiative;
• Ability to work in a team and independently;
• An entrepreneurial and positive mind-set, hands-on mentality;
• Creativity, Outside-the-box thinking
• Excellent written and verbal English skills; fluent knowledge in French is considered to be advantageous but not essential;
• Highly computer literate and familiar with social media. Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp is an asset;
Interested? Please send your application (short motivation letter (max. 2 pages incl. salary expectation + curriculum vitae) before 2nd December, 12 pm CET to:
Daniel Wisniewski, General Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions contact per e-mail or phone +32 488 08 82 90. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews, taking place online between 10 – 15 December 2022.
Applicants must have a right to work in Belgium in order to be considered. No recruitment agencies please.