22 février efee sélectionné pour les 6 nouveaux groupes de travail ET2020
Publié à 15:55h dans Non classé 0 Commentaires
EFEE has been selected to participate in all six ET2020 Thematic Working Groups 2016-2018 of DG EAC. EFEE invited members to take part in the Working Groups in order to have the national education employers at the table. The input to the Working Groups and dissemination of outcomes to all EFEE members will be coordinated by the Secretariat.
On behalf of EFEE the following people take part in het following Working Groups:
- Working Group on Schools: Bianka Stege (EFEE) & David Simmonds (Local Government Association – UK)
- Working Group on Modernization of Higher Education: Heikki Holopainen (Association of Finnish Independent Education Employers – FI)
- Working Group on Vocational Education and Training: Rob Schuur (Association of VET Colleges/MBO-raad – NL)
- Working Group on Adult Learning: Fiona Maloney (Education and Training Boards Ireland – IE)
- Working Group on Digital Skills and Competences: Jens Vermeersch (GO! Education of the Flemish Community – BE)
- Working Group on Promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education: Miriam Appelman (Secondary Education Council of the Netherlands/VO-raad – NL)
More information on the Working Groups is available here.
Pas de commentaires