22 de marzo NEW OPEN VACANCY: Senior EU Project Manager
The European Federation of Education Employers is looking for an enthusiastic, efficient, and well-organized Project Manager who would be able to join our team with entrepreneurial spirit as soon as possible, preferably from 1 Mayo 2023 onwards. EFEE offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic organisation that operates at the forefront of social and educational policy developments in Europe. We have a flat and open organisational structure, providing great room for personal and professional development. This post is located in Brussels yet home-working is frequent. Extensive travel within Europe may be required. The position is full-time.
More information about EFEE
The European Federation of Education Employers (EFEE) is a dynamic European organisation created in Febrero 2009 to represent the interests of employers in the strategic and highly diverse education sector. EFEE is the only organisation to be officially accredited by the European Commission as a social partner representing employers in the Education sector. Together with our partners in the European Trade Union Committee for Education (ETUCE), we form the European Sectoral Social Dialogue Committee in Education (ESSDE). EFEE, therefore, plays a key role in policy-making at European level and is represented, along with its members, at a wide range of high-level conferences and events.
As European social partners, we represent the interests of 54 education employers and providers from 25 different European countries on all education levels: pre-school, primary and secondary education, VET and Higher Education and Research. In our work, we are tackling a wide range of fundamental topics, including: education for environmental sustainability, education in the digital age, the attractiveness of the teaching profession, Social Dialogue promotion and capacity building, occupational health and safety and many more.
EFEE routinely organizes and takes part in a variety of activities such as policy working groups, peer learning activities across Europe, thematic high level working groups, EU events in Brussels and European Social Dialogue projects.
For more information visit our website: https://educationemployers.eu/
More information about the vacancy
Sus responsabilidades incluirán:
- Coordinar/ayudar en el trabajo de proyectos de la UE en los que EFEE es un socio;
- Organización de eventos/seminarios/visitas de estudio;
- Assistance in the coordination of working groups of the European Social Dialogue in Education;
- Seguimiento y participación en diversas reuniones de las partes interesadas relacionadas con las políticas sociales/de empleo/de educación;
- Responder a las peticiones y consultas de los afiliados;
- Ejecución de tareas administrativas y financieras generales;
- Representar a EFEE en reuniones internacionales;
- Drafting of reports;
- Drafting of project applications.
El perfil que buscamos:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (European studies, international relations, law, sociology, pedagogy, etc.);
- Pasión por las cuestiones de política educativa, social y de empleo;
- Fuerte motivación y gran cantidad de iniciativa;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Una mentalidad emprendedora y positiva, una mentalidad práctica;
- Capacidad para traducir temas complejos en mensajes claros y concisos;
- 3 years of working experience in EU project management or a similar role;
- Knowledge of European decision-making process;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills; fluent knowledge in French is considered to be advantageous but not essential;
- Conocedor de la informática y familiarizado con las redes sociales. Se valorará la experiencia con WordPress y Mailchimp;
Interested? Please send your application (short motivation letter (max. 2 pages including salary expectation + curriculum vitae) before 20 Abril 2023, 12 pm CET to:
Daniel Wisniewski, General Secretary: email@example.com. For further questions contact per e-mail or phone +32 488 08 82 90. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews, taking place online in the following weeks.
Los solicitantes deben tener derecho a trabajar en Bélgica para ser considerados.
Nada de agencias de contratación, por favor.