26 May Call for Tender – Video-maker
The European Federation of Education Employers (EFEE) and the European Trade Union Committee for Education (ETUCE) are pleased to launch a call for a video-maker to record during four events and to create videos in the framework of the implementation of the project “Schools as learning institutions – European Social Partners in Education promoting effective quality and innovation management models in the education sector in a post Covid-19 era” supported by the European Commission under the European Social Fund+ (ESF+) Social Prerogatives and Specific Competencies Lines (SocPL).
The video-maker is expected to take care of the video and sound recording of debates, interviews, and other sessions during three peer learning visits and one conference and, following each event, to edit the recorded materials into publishable videos.
More information about EFEE
The European Federation of Education Employers (EFEE) is a recognised European social partner organisation for education employers. EFEE represents in total 61 education employers’ organisations in 27 European countries of all sectors of education, from pre-school to higher education, research, and VET, including ministries of education, local government associations, school boards’ and school heads’ associations, non-public and private school associations, Conferences of University Rectors, and Networks of Private Universities. Our mission is to improve the quality of teaching and school management through European cooperation and dialogue. On the basis of the European Pillar of Social Rights, we raise awareness on and increase commitment to the European policy agenda and influence European policy by making the voices of our members heard. As an officially recognised European social partner in education, we, thereby, are in constant dialogue with EU institutions as well as other European partners such as trade unions and various educational networks.
More information about the position
The contractor’s responsibilities will include:
- Participate in a pre-meeting with EFEE and ETUCE (online), three peer learning visits and a final conference.
- During each peer learning visit and the conference, take care of the video and sound recording of several sessions (debates, interviews, etc.) as agreed on in advance. To ensure quality recording and avoid any delays, the video-maker is expected to prepare and test the equipment before the start of each event.
- Directly following each peer learning visit and the conference, edit the recorded materials in order to produce publishable videos and share them with EFEE and ETUCE for feedback. For each event.
- If required, implement the feedback provided by EFEE and ETUCE in a timely fashion.
The contractor is also expected to display the following competences:
- Evidence track record of sound and video recording and editing experience
- Preferably, understanding of innovation management models in the education sector in the post Covid-19 era
- Ability to communicate fluently verbally and in writing in English. Additional European languages will be considered an asset.
Content and Presentation of the bids:
The bids should contain a detailed explanation of the qualifications and the experience of the potential contractor, e.g. information on references from the contractor on similar projects already handled, to demonstrate their experience and capability to succeed in performing the tasks as set out in section 2 of this tender.
The potential contractor is also requested to send a budget listing the costs by task including a fair estimation of the number of working days and the number of people participating in the tasks (if more than one person).
Replies have to be presented by 18 June 2023 at the latest to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail subject: Video-maker for LearningSchools
More information about this Call for Tender is available in the document below: